Tuesday 19 June 2007

Quiet eh?

Well, I've not really had a lot to say lately. Been pretty busy in general, going out more in the real world. Movies, plays, shows etc - it's all good, think I've been fairly reclusive these last couple of years!

Less good is the total absence of running and cycling. Partly due to a conscious decision to take it a bit easy after all that training for the last marathon. But just when I was ready to start getting out again I went and did something to my back. Still it *seems* to be about better now so shall tentatively try and reintroduce them into my week.

3 comments:

  1. It's been more than one year now -- man, have you got nothing to say???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've had quite a bit going on but I'm wary of posting it - you never know who might be reading...
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got yer! No worries, thanks for the sign of life, Gav. Hope all is good.

    ReplyDelete